Computer Institutes in Nagaland
Updated on: May 7, 2013
This section provides complete information about Computer Colleges in Nagaland. It also provides the contact details of each and every Computer Colleges in Nagaland. The best Computer Institutes in Nagaland are covered here. If any Computer Colleges in Nagaland is missing in this list, kindly inform us using our Contact Form. Students studying in Nagaland Computer Colleges can also write to us to give their reviews and feedback.
We have made the best efforts to provide accurate information on Nagaland Computer Colleges. This list of Computer Colleges in Nagaland is compiled from various authentic sources and hence can be relied upon. Still if there are any errors, please do let us know. Remember, www.NagalandEducation.net is your best source for all educational information in Nagaland.
List of Computer Institutes in NagalandRegional Institute Of E-Learning & Information Technology
Lerie Colony Nh-39, (Imphal Road) Kohima 797001, Nagaland
Course: DOEACC O Level Course
Tel: 0370-2241586, 2241587
E-Mail: [email protected]
1. DOEACC O Level Course
This Foundation Level would certify the candidate's competence as a programmer assistant or equivalent level.
Duration: 1 year
1. 10+2 or ITI Certificate (One Year) after class 10 followed in each case, by an accredited 'O' Level course.
2. Successful completion of the second year of a Government recognized polytechnic engineering diploma course after class 10, followed by an accredited 'O' Level course concurrently during the third year of the said polytechnic engineering diploma course. The 'O' level certificate will be awarded only after successful completion of the polytechnic engineering diploma.
- Programmer Assistant
- Junior programmer
- Console operator
This advanced diploma level (equivalent to PGDCA or PPDCA) will give proof of the candidate's skills as a programmer
Duration: 1 year
- Level 'O'/ Government recognized polytechnic engineering diploma after class 10. Followed in each case, by an accredited 'A' Level course (no concurrency).
- A Government recognized polytechnic engineering diploma after 10+2/ Graduate and an accredited 'A' Level course in each case (May be concurrent). Even after clearing 'A' Level the diploma will be awarded only after successful completion of the academic stream i.e. polytechnic engineering diploma after 10+2 or degree.
- EDP Officer
- Assistant to Data Base Manager
- Teaching faculty
- Laboratory demonstrator
|Other Computers - IT Institutes in India|
|Delhi||Haryana||Himachal Pradesh||Jammu Kashmir||Rajasthan|
|Chandigarh||Chennai||Kerala||Dadar & Nagar Haveli||Mumbai|